Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation with 30 or more days’ notice: Cancellation before 30 days will incur an AUD 1250 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 29 days or less: All surgery packages canceled less than 30 days before the scheduled surgery date will lose 30% of their total invoice price
- Cancellation within 7 days: Cost of surgery is forfeited unless Azurite Package is rescheduled
- Cancellation on the day of surgery: The cost of surgery is forfeited unless Azurite Package is rescheduled within the travel time window (departure flight window).
- If a client decides to not proceed with a scheduled surgery during their stay in Thailand or another Azurite location, they will incur an additional hospital package fee if they choose to proceed with the surgery at a later date.
- There are no refunds on surgeries that you choose not to proceed with if you are on a multi-surgery package due to the discount given.
All packages are quoted on a standardised amount of hospital and accommodation nights. Suppose a client needs to extend their package days for any reason. Azurite will invoice the client a daily package rate of AUD 150 for any additional nights.
Azurite is proud of its reputation as having one of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry and will make every effort to ensure your successful surgery and recovery. It is intended that these Terms and Conditions are legally binding on you and us. By completing the Client Registration Form and proceeding with payment (full and in part), you are deemed to accepting these Terms and Conditions, which together with the Privacy Statement govern Azurite’s relationship with you in relation to your surgery package
Azurite may change the content of the Surgery Guide, Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement at our discretion and without notice. By continuing to proceed with the surgery quoted (or billed) you accept the Terms and Conditions as they apply from time to time. Your engagement with Azurite Medical and Wellness and any dispute arising out of the engagement is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Quality of the final result of surgery is also dependent on the customer/ client closely following any health and healing recommendations given by Azurite or their affiliated surgeons. In the unlikely event that the outcome of the surgery is less than should be expected and is attributable to the surgical error, Azurite will pursue remediation of the surgery at no extra medical cost to the customer.
However, Azurite has no legal jurisdiction in any countries which surgery is conducted and any disputes arising out of surgical error is to be relayed to your Customer Representative immediately to ensure efficient handling of the matter. Azurite will do its best to ensure that any disputes occurring out of surgical error are addressed and remediated however Azurite waives the responsibility for any post-operative issues caused by negligence or omission of the customer/ client.