So what is a BBL?
The Brazilian Butt-Lift or more commonly known as a (BBL) is a popular cosmetic procedure that involves the transfer of fat to help create more fullness in your backside when exercise and diet alone is not enough to get the results you are after. But now that you want one – where is the most reputable place to get a BBL in Bangkok?
Where can you get a BBL in Bangkok?
It can be difficult to find a reputable surgeon that takes both your safety and results into mind. Thankfully, Azurite’s team of plastic surgeons excel in the BBL procedure and quite commonly see our clients undergo the procedure with great results.
How much does it cost to get a BBL in Bangkok through Azurite?
It depends on the individual and their body composition but the average price is $11k to $13k with butt lift and augmentation and includes liposuction to stomach, thighs and back. This price includes accommodation for you and a companion, and all hospital fees, as well as onsite assistance.
What is involved in the procedure?
- A Brazilian butt lift consists of fat grafting and is known for its natural-looking results. The procedure involves the following steps:The procedure is usually performed under anesthesia, but in procedures where a smaller volume of fat is transferred.
- Our surgeon then uses liposuction to remove fat from other areas of your body, such as your hips, stomach, and thighs. Liposuction itself involves making incisions in the skin, and then using a tube to remove fat from the body.
- The fat stores that have just been removed from your body are purified and readied for injection into your buttocks.
- Our surgeon finishes by injecting the processed fat into specific areas of the buttocks to create a more rounded, full look. They make three to five incisions around the buttocks for fat transfers.
- Both liposuction and fat transfer incisions are closed up with stitches. Your surgeon then applies a compression garment against the affected areas of skin to minimize your risk of bleeding.