What is a neck lift?
A neck lift is a surgical procedure that reduces excess skin or fatty tissue and lifts sagging skin to improve the definition of the jawline. Patients considering this surgery may express specific concerns about the following: Loose and sagging skin and muscles of the neck, fat deposits under the chin and along the jawline, and vertical folds of skin or muscle cords at the front the neck.
The best candidate for a neck lift?
Women with any form of sagging in the neck can benefit from this procedure. At Azurite as we can achieve a natural-looking result at any age – even as young in their early 30s.
What are the benefits?
There is a range of different benefits associated with successful neck lift surgery performed by a dedicated and experienced surgeon. These include:
- Tightening the underlying muscles. This reduces the appearance of loose skin and gives the impression of weight loss.
- Smoothens skin. By pulling the skin tighter, lines and wrinkles are eliminated, helping you to look younger.
- Reduction in excess skin. Removing all excess skin after tightening further improves your overall appearance.
- Accomplishes what diet and exercise cannot. Unfortunately, while diet and exercise are essential for transforming some areas of the body, they have little to no effect on the neck. A neck lift is the only way to improve this aspect of your appearance.
- Younger appearance. If you want to look refreshed, rejuvenated and more youthful, a neck lift is one of the procedures you definitely need to consider.
- Minimal scarring. The incisions in a neck lift are usually hidden in the hairline behind the ears and under the chin. This means that your neck lift is as discreet as you want it to be.
- Short recovery period. In most instances, recovery is straightforward, and patients can expect to return to their usual activities within a week of their surgery.
- Improved confidence and self-esteem. If you are happier with your appearance, your confidence and self-esteem will soar. If the appearance of your neck is getting you down, a neck lift can address the issues and help you feel attractive once more.
Option to include facelift and neck together
At Azurite we always include a neck lift in our Full Facelift (SMAS) package for $12,000 – $14,000 AUD depending on whether you choose fat transfer and blepharoplasty.
Our surgery package price also includes the following:
- ISAPS accredited surgeon
- Accommodation for you and a companion for 14 days
- All hospital, general testing, and surgical fees
- Recovery staff to assist with daily wound management
- Airport and clinic transfers