Breast Implants Sydney
Women choose to have breast augmentation to satisfy their desires by enhancing their breast line. Breast augmentation is a cosmetic surgery procedure performed to increase or modify a patient’s breast size or shape by use of breast implants thailand.
Breast augmentation is a personal and private decision that can potentially have life-changing effects on a person. Breast augmentation can enhance natural body proportion and frequently correct the involutional changes of the breasts noted after pregnancy. Improved self-confidence and image are common after this procedure. Through a variety of incisions, a soft, natural-shaped breast implant is placed behind the breast tissue and frequently behind the chest muscles to achieve the desired size and shape.
Women who choose to have breast augmentation surgery do so to improve their self-image. Some breasts never developed to a size that meets their expectation. Often, women want the breast augmentation procedure to restore their natural breast volume, which may have decreased as a result of pregnancy, weight loss or aging.
Any one of the following feelings or conditions may indicate that you are a good candidate for breast implants:
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
- Weight loss has changed the size and shape of your breasts
- After having children, your breasts have become smaller and have lost their firmness
- Dresses that fit well around the hips are often too large at the bust line
- You feel self-conscious wearing a swimsuit or form-fitting top
All breast implants utilize a silicone shell but contain different kinds of filler, gel or saline. The outer silicone shell may be smooth shiny and polished, or a slightly rough texture. Breasts augmented with the textured implants are less likely to develop contracting capsules than those with the smooth implants.
At the initial consultation the doctor and the patient will have many decisions to make based on the patient’s health,expectations,and condition of breast tissue.The doctor will discuss the patient’s medical history and examine her breasts. The patient and the doctor will need to discuss the following :
- Implant size/volume
- Implant shape
- Implant texture
- Implant placement
- Incision site
Surgeons will outline for their patients what behaviors are appropriate and necessary before Surgery.Here are some preoperative tips for them to follow :
- Stop taking any aspirin,ibuprofen,vitamins and herbs at least two weeks before surgery.
Pre Operative Assessment for Size and Placement of the Implant
- Size and Placement .The size and placement of the implant we choose will depend on many factors, such as your original cup size, your desired cup size, and your physique including chest muscl
- If you have only a small amount of breast tissue and want to enhance the tissue much as possible, it is recommended that a large implant is placed below the muscle in order to prevent the feeling or appearance of the implant. There is also less chance of capsular contracture.
- If you have large chest muscles as a result of exercising, the implant should be placed above the muscles in order to allow for comfortable movement and a natural look.
- For patients with mild to moderate breast sagging, larger implants placed over the muscle is recommended. The larger the implant, the greater and more favourable the augmentation.
- The implant can be inserted into the body through four different incision sites.Two leave scars on the breast,while the other two leave scars away from the breast .Because the implant is inserted empty,all of the incisions are small,generally measuring 1-2 inches.