Tummy Tuck Thailand
How to improve your stomach with a tummy tuck?
How can I fix the appearance of my stomach?
You have finally lost the weight and adopted a healthier lifestyle, but you’re finding yourself now unhappy with the appearance of your skin. Alternatively, you’re finding it hard to lose that stubborn fat in your lower stomach region. Or you might also be experiencing the following:
- weakened or separated muscles
- diminished bladder function
- itching and skin infections caused by excess skin
- change the shape and tone of the abdomen to create a firmer and smoother profile.
So what are your options?
Many clients come to Azurite seeking improvement of their stomach appearance in some way – but are unsure of what they require. So what the options, and what is the difference?
Generally, there are three options: simple liposuction, a mini tummy tuck with or without liposuction and finally a full tummy tuck (usually with liposuction in our packages).
- Have significant amounts of loose skin and fat that require a conventional tummy tuck, or a more extensive body lift.
- Have not completed their families, i.e. Are still planning more children
- Have not lost the weight they want to lose
- Have fluctuations in their weight
- Are very overweight or obese (BMI >35)
- Have multiple medical problems
- Have various cars on their tummy, or have had a gallbladder removal through a large incision (open cholecystectomy)
- Are on blood-thinning medication
- Are actively smoking
- Will not accept the scar of a mini tummy tuck