Azurite Terms and Conditions
Azurite is proud of its reputation as having one of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry and will make every effort to ensure your successful surgery and recovery. It is intended that these Terms and Conditions are legally binding on you and us. By completing the Client Registration Form and proceeding with payment (full and in part), you are deemed to accepting these Terms and Conditions, which together with the Privacy Statement govern Azurite’s relationship with you in relation to your surgery package.
Azurite may change the content of the Surgery Guide, Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement at our discretion and without notice. By continuing to proceed with the surgery quoted (or billed) you accept the Terms and Conditions as they apply from time to time. Your engagement with Azurite Medical and Wellness and any dispute arising out of the engagement is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Quality of the final result of surgery is also dependent on the customer/ client closely following any health and healing recommendations given by Azurite or their affiliated surgeons. In the unlikely event that the outcome of the surgery is less than should be expected and is attributable to the surgical error, Azurite will pursue remediation of the surgery at no extra medical cost to the customer.
However, Azurite has no legal jurisdiction in any countries which surgery is conducted and any disputes arising out of surgical error is to be relayed to your Customer Representative immediately to ensure efficient handling of the matter. Azurite will do its best to ensure that any disputes occurring out of surgical error are addressed and remediated however Azurite waives the responsibility for any post-operative issues caused by negligence or omission of the customer/ client.
Customer/ Client Consent and Release
Written consent forms are the norm at any treatment provider and such consent forms will need to be read and signed before any kind of surgery or procedure can start. This is to inform the customer/ client of the risks and benefits associated with receiving medical treatment abroad which includes the risks and consequences of treatment and travel.
Azurite Medical and Wellness do not promise or guarantee any outcome. The contractual agreement to have surgery is between the surgeon and their nominated hospital and the individual customer/ client. Azurite is not a part in the contract between the client and surgeon or their nominated hospital.
- The role of Azurite is to act as a third-party facilitator between the customer/ client and affiliated surgeons and their nominated medical facilities
- Prior to completing the booking process, clients are strongly urged to get approval from their GP’s in testament to their physical and mental wellbeing to undertake the surgeries requested, this may include a psychological test which may be required at Azurites request to continue with the booking
- Azurite is not held liable nor responsible for any loss or injury that the customer/ client may experience due to, the failing to expose or omission of, any health issues that the customer/ client may have prior to the surgery
- Azurite strongly suggests that clients obtain both travel and medical/ cosmetic surgery insurance with coverage beyond six (6) months
- Azurite is not responsible for any loss or injury caused by anyone or service outside of our service provision stated herein or expressly offered within the final package quoted and paid
- Azurite is not liable, for any reason for any claim made by the customer for loss or injury sustained by them or in connection to them through the commencement of the customer/ client engagement
- In the event of a dispute between yourself and the surgeon or their nominated medical facility, this will be under the governance of the country in which the surgery was carried out. Azurite Medical and Wellness is indemnified for all medical responsibility for any claims, litigation and/ or compensation for any personal injury or loss of life caused by the process of medical consultation, diagnosis, tests or treatment at or by the medical facility where your surgery was performed
- Azurite may use any posts made by members of the Azurite private members forum on social media, to promote or engage in marketing material. No unauthorised use of customer/ client data will be used inline with the Australian Privacy Act
- Customers/ clients will be invited to the Azurite private members forum on various social media channels. For all Azurite customers/ clients, a Non-Disclosure Agreement must be entered prior to being permitted access to the social media channel.
Azurite Non-Disclosure Terms and Conditions
At Azurite Medical and Wellness, we strive for our Customers/ Clients to be happy with the surgery that they have undergone. Should any issues arise, we want to be your first point of contact so that we can efficiently try to remediate. However, Azurite customers agree to the condition that they cannot discuss Azurite affiliated Surgeons, service or their nominated medical centres or hospitals without prior, written approval outside the Azurite cosmetic surgery forum, on the internet, radio, television or newspapers and all other media. Azurite is bound by the Australian Privacy Act to ensure that all your data is held within the correct modes to ensure your privacy.
During your booking and engagement process, you must not:
- Attempt to record the video or audio of your consultation call, or content from the Azurite members forum, or to take screenshots or copies of images of your video call, for use outside of those expressly named in the customer/ client Consent and Release
- Abuse, threaten, intimidate or otherwise violate those using, or delivering the video call through consultation or participating on the Azurite member forum
- Engage in behaviour that is pornographic, violent, discriminatory or otherwise offensive.
Act in any way contrary to any rules or regulations given by the Azurite staff on any social media channels.
- All payments to Azurite must adhere to the payment terms included with your quote.
- Azurite’s Cancellation policy is:
a) Cancellation with 30 or more days’ notice: Deposit is fully refundable (exclusive of booked airfares)
b) Cancellation within 29 days or less: 50% of deposit is forfeited, or one time complimentary reschedule of Azurite Package.
c) Cancellation within 7 days: Cost of surgery is forfeited unless Azurite Package is rescheduled
d) Cancellation on the day of surgery: Cost of surgery is forfeited unless Azurite Package is rescheduled within the travel time window (departure flight window)
- The ‘Pre-Consultation’ quote is subject to change upon your consultation at the hospital. This situation may arise if additional procedures are required, any procedures are removed, or if any unknown underlying medical conditions are discovered and require treatment prior to surgery.
- Services included in the ‘Pre-Consultation’ quote are as follows:
a) Accommodation at the hospital or specified hotel
b) Transfers to and from the airport
c) Personal Assistant for pre-surgery interactions and post-surgery healing
d) Transfers to and from hotel and to the hospital
e) All hospital room charges
f) Medication and supplies used in relation to your procedure
g) Required medical equipment
h) Any required testing in relation to the procedure quoted
i) Anaesthesiologist charges except where explicitly stated otherwise
j) Nursing services at the hospital as specified with your procedure
- Customers must cover their own costs in relation to services that do not form part of the ‘Pre-Consultation’ quote. Services not included in the ‘Pre-Consultation’ quote include (but are not limited to) the following:
a) Charges for additional nights at the hospital
b) Charges for an extra bed at the hotel
c) Special nursing, phone charges and additional meals and drinks at the hotel (whether in-room or out of room) outside of those stated in your package
d) Pre-operative studies such as laboratory tests, radiology studies etc for pre-existing diseases or conditions
e) Treatment of underlying conditions
f) Unforeseen complications that might arise indirectly from your surgical procedure post operatively
g) Flights to and from country of origin
h) Insurance of any kind
i) Tours or outings
j) Any time spent in the hotel or hospital beyond the specified dates in the ‘Pre-Consultation’ quote and final confirmation
k) Meals, unless supplied by the hospital (buffet breakfasts are included in Azurite Packages)
l) Travel outside of the itinerary provided
m) Airport or departure taxes, laundry services, road tolls
n) Cost of visas, passport issuance or any other travel related costs not included in the ‘Pre Consultation’ quote.0) Costs incurred by factors outside Azurite’s control such as poor weather, security risk, strikes, war or conflict or defective transport services or otherwise acts of God (Force Majeure)
Azurite Medical and Wellness staff are not medical experts. We do not offer medical, financial or legal advice. Our aim is to facilitate our customers in the introduction of affordable high-quality medical care. We are not liable for the services provided by any third parties and by signing the Disclaimer you acknowledge and are aware of the role of Azurite and its staff. Further to this, you accept that the decision to have medical treatment abroad is your own and you are aware of any and all risks entailed of which the following sections are not an exhaustive list. Azurite Medical and Wellness strongly suggest your own careful research into all facets of the surgery you wish to undergo and do not hold Azurite liable for any omission on your part.
Everybody is different and as such individual results will vary. Results may vary significantly between patients undergoing the same procedure. No plastic surgery procedure will achieve the same result, even if the procedure is carried out by the same plastic surgeon. On this website and on the social media channels, we display before and after pictures. These pictures cannot be used as a guideline for what you can expect. Expectations about the plastic surgery procedures and other treatments like gastric sleeve and dental should be discussed and agreed with your doctor before carrying out the procedure. Your doctor will inform you what you can realistically expect at the time of consultation. There is no guaranteed result.
Risks, complications and permanents scars are something you need to understand and accept in order to have surgery. Healing is individual and previous clients healing cannot be used as an indication for how you will heal. You may heal slower or faster. Scars cannot be avoided and is a usual outcome of surgery. Some clients will develop thick keloid scars. Complications such as wound separation, infection, delayed healing and other complications are real complications that you need to consider before having any kind of surgery. No doctor or hospital can promise complication or risk-free surgery or treatments.
Information provided via the social media channels or available from any other media source concerning Customers/ Clients surgeries is provided for the limited purpose of general information. It is not intended to be used as medical advice, diagnosis and treatment and should not be relied on to manage surgical outcomes.