What is breast reduction?
Breast reduction, also known as reduction mammaplasty, is a procedure to remove excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin to achieve a breast size more in proportion with your body and to alleviate the discomfort associated with excessively large breasts (macromastia).
Disproportionately large breasts can cause both physical and emotional distress for patients. Patients with macromastia may experience physical discomfort resulting from the weight of their breasts. The resulting pain can make it challenging for some patients to perform common physical activities. Along with the physical ailments of macromastia, some patients may suffer from emotional distress or more significant mental health problems as a result of their large breasts.
Before & After of breast reduction – Azurite client (21 days post-op)
$10,800 AUD for a 14-day package which includes:
- Breast reduction and lift
- Hospital & anesthesiology fees
- Accommodation for you and a companion at our partner hotel Chatrium Residence Sathon, including a daily buffet breakfast
- Recovery support throughout your package with the assistance of a registered nurse
- Airport/hospital transfers